The Snow Park at Maple Ridge
Maple Ridge Snow Park has more than 8 lanes that are over 1200 feet long and with over 100' vertical drop. Enjoy spectacular views of the Black River Valley and Adirondacks as the tube tow pulls you back up the hill.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE LOCATED IN LOWVILLE NY. THERE IS MORE THAN ONE MAPLE RIDGE!
TICKET PRICES for 2022 (tentative)
Youth (Ages 16 and under)
Adult (ages 17 and above)
Just a friendly reminder that no alcohol is permitted anywhere on the maple ridge center grounds. THank you for respecting our organization!
PLEASE NOTE NEW PROCEDURES AND RESTRICTIONS REQUIRED BY NY STATE: (may be updated prior to 2022 season)
- Face masks are required at all times.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from people not in your family.
- Follow proper sanitizing procedures at all times. Signs will be posted onsite.
- Go to the drive-through ticket booth at the Warming Barn upon arrival for tickets. Attendance and waiver forms must be signed here, along with giving a phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- After receiving lift tickets, park your vehicle in the parking lot by the hill. Snow tubes may be picked up at the freight trailer by the hill and returned there when finished.
- Each session has a maximum capacity of 75 people. One tube is given per person, then sanitized before the next session. Please do not give your tube to someone outside of your family group.
- Tickets need to be attached to the outer layer's zipper.
- Each person needs to be in their own tube. Holding young children is no longer permitted. We have a limited number of double tubes that can be used by a child under 5 and an adult. (Connecting tubes to form a train is also allowed.)
- Trains (connected tubes) are allowed with members of the same family.
- Wait to tube down the hill until staff give the command to GO! Once your tube has stopped, be aware of tubes in other lanes. They may be coming in a hurry! Head back to the tube tow and go again. And again. And again. And again...
- Only Maple Ridge Center tubes (provided with your lift ticket) may be used. Personal tubes, sleds, and snowboards are not permitted.
- The Warming Barn (middle building) is not open for food service at this time. The restrooms are open. Feel free to bring your own food and refreshments. We apologize that we are not offering food service or access to the warming building at this time.
- Each tubing session is 2 hours. We recommend an arrival of 20 to 30 minutes before your session to avoid waiting in line to show your reservation for tubing tickets. It still takes some time to sign everyone in on the waiver form and give out the tubing passes.
- We have extended the expiration deadline on gift certificates to April, 2022 in case they cannot be used during this snow tubing season.
Tickets & Reservations
We have moved to an online reservation and ticketing system and can no longer recommend coming to the ticket window without tickets in advance. Please note: online tickets cannot be refunded or transferred to a different tubing session.
Online Ticket Reservations
- Choose your tubing session! Each date and time shows the maximum capacity. Purchase the number of youth and adult passes you need.
- Online tickets may be purchased up to 1 hour before the start of the session, if available.
- A confirmation of your purchase will be emailed to you. Bring the confirmation with you to the drive-through ticket booth at the beginning of your tubing session. Showing the email on your phone to the ticket booth staff is okay! You will still need to sign in at the ticket booth even if you have an online reservation.
- Online reservations cannot be refunded or transferred to a different session.
Enjoy your time at the largest snow tubing hill in northern New York!
The Maple Ridge Snow park expresses gratitude for a grant from the george r. davis fund of the northern NY Community foundation to help us purchase some snow tubes. We appreciate our partnership with nnycf!
The Snow Park is currently closed for the season. Gift certificates that expire in April of 2022 will be accepted for the 2022 snow tubing season and redemption procedures will be announced.
Updates will be shared here and the Maple Ridge Center Facebook page.
Private bookings are available!
We only use real snow!
Please check this website to see the current operating status of the Maple Ridge Snow Park. You may also view a live webcam snapshot of the hill at www.northernchateau.com (Lowville #2 @ Maple Ridge Center).
Snow Park Gift Certificates make great gifts!
You can call the office at (315) 376-4963 or click here to buy online. The expiration deadline for certificates purchased in 2021 is April of 2022.