The Snow Park at Maple Ridge
Maple Ridge Snow Park has more than 6 lanes that are over 1200 feet long and with over 100' vertical drop. Enjoy spectacular views of the Black River Valley and Adirondacks as the tube tow pulls you back up the hill. We depend on natural snow. Click HERE to see current conditions.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE LOCATED IN LOWVILLE NOT SCHENECTADY! There is more than one Maple Ridge in New York State.
TICKET PRICES for 2023
Youth (Ages 16 and under)
Adult (ages 17 and above)
Just a friendly reminder that no alcohol is permitted anywhere on the maple ridge center grounds. THank you for respecting our organization!
- All arrivals must go to the drive-through ticket booth at the Warming Barn for tickets. Attendance and waiver forms must be signed there.
- After receiving lift tickets, park your vehicle in the parking lot by the hill. Snow tubes may be picked up at the freight container by the hill and returned there when finished.
- Each session has a maximum capacity of 80 persons. One tube is given per person and you may keep that tube until you are finished tubing!
- Tickets need to be attached to the outer layer's zipper.
- Each person needs to be in their own tube. Holding young children is no longer permitted. We have a limited number of double tubes that can be used by a child under 5 with an adult.
- Connecting tubes to form a train is allowed. The number of tubes allowed in a train is dependent on hill conditions. Please follow directions of hill staff.
- Wait to tube down the hill until staff give the command to GO! Once your tube has stopped, be aware of tubes in other lanes. They may be coming in a hurry!
- Only Maple Ridge Center tubes (provided with your lift ticket) may be used. Personal tubes, sleds, and snowboards are not permitted.
- The Warming Barn is open to warm up and use the retrooms. No concessions are available but feel free to bring your own food and refreshments.
- Each tubing session is 2 hours. We recommend an arrival 20 to 30 minutes before your session to avoid waiting too long in line to show your reservation for tubing tickets. It still takes some time to sign everyone in on the waiver form and give out the tubing passes.
- Expiration deadline on gift certificates is April 1, 2023.
Tickets & Reservations
We have moved to an online reservation and ticketing system and can no longer recommend coming to the ticket window without tickets in advance. Please note: online tickets cannot be refunded or transferred to a different tubing session.
Online Ticket Reservations
- Choose your tubing session! Each date and time shows the number of tickets still available. Note the number available is the total of combined adult and 16/under tickets, not the number available in each category. Purchase the number of youth and adult passes you need.
- Online tickets may be purchased up to 1 hour before the start of the session, if available.
- A confirmation of your purchase will be emailed to you. Bring the confirmation with you to the drive-through ticket booth at the beginning of your tubing session. You may also show the email from your phone. If you have lost everything, please give us the name on the reservation. You will still need to sign in at the ticket booth even if you have an online reservation.
- Online reservations cannot be refunded or transferred to a different session.
- PLEASE CALL THE MAPLE RIDGE SNOW PARK (315-376-4963) if you have a gift certificate and wish to make a reservation. Our automated online reservation and payment system is not compatible for using gift certificates.
Click here for online ticket reservations.
Enjoy your time at the longest snow tubing hill in northern New York!
operating hours: Saturdays, sundays, and school holidays. Hours are posted on the online ticket reservation site. Typical sessions are 10:30-12:30, 1:00-3:00 and 3:30-5:30
Updates will be shared here and the Maple Ridge Center Facebook page.
Private bookings are available!
Snow Park Gift Certificates make great gifts!