The Snow Park at Maple Ridge
we have updated our operations policies to reflect restrictions placed on ski and tubing areas due to covid 19. policies are tentative and subject to change. We have extended the expiration deadline on gift certificates to april of 2022 in case they cannot be used in 2021. thank you!
* FACE MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
* MAINTAIN A DISTANCE OF 6 FEET FROM ANYONE NOT IN YOUR FAMILY
* FOLLOW PROPER SANITIZING PROCEDURES AT ALL TIMES. SIGNS WILL BE POSTED ONSITE
Maple Ridge Snow Park has more than 8 lanes that are over 1200 feet long and with over 100' vertical drop. Enjoy spectacular views of the Black River Valley and Adirondacks as the tube tow pulls you back up the hill.
Attendance on the hill is limited to 80 persons per session and everyone gets their own snow tube. Double tubes are available for adults with small children. Snow tubes must be sanitized between customer use so please do not give your snow tube to anyone else outside your family or group.
The Warming Barn is not open for food service at this time. The bathrooms remain open and heated.
Tubing tickets may be purchased at a drive-thru ticket kiosk by the entrance door of the warming building. Attendance and waiver forms must be signed at the kiosk and we will be requesting a contact phone number for tracing purposes.
We regret that we cannot take reservations or sell advance tickets. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GENERAL ADMISSION ONLY. We apologize for the inconvenience.
After receiving your lift tickets, park your vehicle in the parking lot by the hill (or by the large horse barn). Snow tubes may be picked up at the freight trailer by the hill and returned there when finished. Enjoy your time at the largest snow tubing hill in northern New York!
Saturdays 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1 - 3 pm, 3:30 - 5:30 pm, and occasional night tubing from 6 - 8 pm.
Sundays 10:30 am - 12:30 pm (just added!), 1 - 3 pm and 3:30 - 5: 30 pm.
Hours may vary depending on demand. Attendance totals are reported on the Maple Ridge Center facebook page after each week-end to help you make plans for the approaching week-end.
Ages 16 and under: $14.00
Ages 17 and above: $17.00
We're sorry but we do not offer season passes.
Rules and Details:
- One person per tube. CHANGE OF POLICY: we can no longer allow a small child to ride on an adult's lap. Double tubes are available only for adults with small children.
- Children and youth under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only Maple Ridge Center tubes (provided with your lift ticket) may be used.
- Trains (connected tubes) are allowed only between family members.
- Wait to tube down the hill until staff give the command to GO!
- After your tube has stopped, look behind you before standing up. Oncoming tubes may be coming in a hurry!
- No skis, snowboards or sleds allowed.
- When finished tubing for the day, please take your snow tube to an assigned area to be sanitized for the next customer. Signs will be posted.
- Feel free to bring your own food and refreshments. We apologize that we are not offering food service or access to the warming building at this time. Bathrooms are still open and available. We will update with any changes.
We only use real snow! Please check this website to see the current operating status of the Maple Ridge Snow Park. You may also view a live webcam snapshot of the hill at www.northernchateau.com (Lowville #2 @ Maple Ridge Center).
Snow Park Gift Certificates make great gifts! You can call the office or click here to buy online. NOTE: The expiration deadline has been extended to April of 2022.
We are not booking any groups outside of immediate family groups.
We regret we are not offering food and tubing packages this year.